Terms and Conditions
1. Videos entered in the competition must be relevant to Boquete District, Chiriqui, and must be produced by residents of Chiriqui province - either permanent or temporary.
2. Videos remain the property of the entrant, however, the organizers of Boquete Video Festival (BVF) retain the right to use the videos for promotion and exhibition purposes, including showing them on YouTube. these videos will be accessible to all and will remain available through the BVF website after the competition. Videos must meet YouTube's guidelines for acceptable content.
3. An entrant may submit videos in any category and in multiple categories. The judges may suggest changing the category of a video, but the final decision remains with the entrant.
4. The cost of registration for entry into the competition is $10 per video per category entered. If after registration videos are not submitted within the entry period, the registration fee is not refundable.
5. Videos may be submitted at any time until midnight on May 31st 2018. No entries will be accepted after that time.
6. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges. The criteria on which they will judge videos will be made available here. The judges' decision is final.